There are many objectives of organizational behavior some are given below:
- To establish a social system in the organization.
- To determine the motivation level of employees.
- To encourage the people, to work enthusiastically in the organization.
- To create an environment for the development of effective leadership.
- To develop effective group behaviour among the employees.
- To identify the reasons for conflict and to resolve the conflict.
- To find out the reasons for frustration and reduce or eliminate the reasons.
- To increase the morale of employees of the organization.
- To maintain the organizational environment favourable for the work.
To find out the ways for effective organizational development.