reasons for Business Involvement in solving problems of less advantaged people
Business involvement with problems of less-advantaged citizens is steadying increasing and for good reason. The relationship of business with the community is a social transaction which required that both parties be open, honest, and fair with the other in order to achieve maximum effectiveness. Community involvement is the influence to get optimistic, quantifiable transform to both the communities in which you manage and to your business. Community involvement examples include in-kind and financial donations, employee volunteer days, enduring nonprofit partnerships, and more.
The reasons for Business Involvement in solving problems of less advantaged people are stated below-
- The pool of labor on which business has always depended is drying up.
- The business involvement m problems of less-advantaged citizens are increasing is that from a social as well as a business viewpoint. It is it the advantages of business to do.
- The business is responding to public expectations. It is responding to this social mandate through expansion of minority hiring.
- The reason for business involvement is negative. It stems tram a feeling that business does not exert leadership in finding a solution to the problem of less-advantaged people.
- Many business leaders feel that becoming genuinely involved is the right thing to do. They believe that business has an ethical obligation to give equal opportunity to all persons.