A Sample list of questions commonly asked in employment interviews
- Introduce yourself
- In what type of job you are interested. Why?
- What are your career goals?
- What is your key strength?
- Can you identify one of your weaknesses?
- How do you spend your spare time?
- Tell about your extracurricular activities and interests.
- What type of leadership style you prefer?
Education Related Questions:
- Why did you choose your major subject?
- What courses did you enjoy? Why?
- What is your future education plan?
Company Related Questions:
- What do you know about our organization / company?
- Why do you want to work in this organization / company?
- What are the major products / services of this company?
- How you can contribute to success of this organization / company?
- What is your expected remuneration? (where remuneration is to be fixed through negotiation)
Previous Job Related Questions:
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why do you want to change your present job? (If the candidate is doing job elsewhere)