Objectives of Producer’s Cooperative Society
In Producers’ Cooperative Society, producer-owned and democratically-controlled organizations that serve their members (who may or may not be themselves cooperatives) through cooperative marketing, support and/or purchasing. The members of this organization collect capital, render great attempt to operate the organization with a view to earning a profit and distributing as well as.
Producers’ cooperative society is the society of the producers. Some specific objectives are enclosed with this organization. These are as follows:
- To get great Production facilities to produce collectively to accumulate a small amount of capital.
- To attain large purchase facilities to purchase raw material.
- To produce the daily necessary products of the organization.
- To reduce the influence of risk, moneylenders, and middlemen.
- To ensure the usage of modern technology.
- To entertain huge facility for the labors.
- To attain the opportunity of joint transportation and warehouse.
- To ensure the financial prosperity of the members.
- To distribute profits properly among the members.
- To supply products to the mass people at the minimum prices.
These objectives have ensured the betterment of the general members and society. That’s why the majority of the producers gather under this organization and contribute to the prosperity and development of the country.