Entrepreneurship development is the process of improving the skills and knowledge of entrepreneurs through various training and classroom programs. Entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship play a significant role in the socio-economic development of a nation. Entrepreneurs set up enterprises and generate employment for people in their enterprises. The aims of a program have to be clearly explained otherwise the program will never reach its full potential.
Sustaining activities: These activities are all those that help in the continuous and efficient functioning of entrepreneurship. These include modernization of infrastructure, encouraging diversification. Providing opportunities and supporting industry-institute interaction through consultancy, prom opting quality, and organizing need-based common facilities centers The various sustaining activities are as follows.
- Help modernization,
- Help diversification expansion substitute production,
- Additional financing for full capacity utilization,
- Deferring repayment/interest,
- Diagnostic industrial extension consultancy services,
- Production units Legislation policy change,
- Product reservation creating new avenues for marketing,
- Quality testing and approving services,
- Need-based common facilities centres.