Features or Characteristics of Strategic Management
There are some characteristics of strategic management. These are as follows:
- Long-term plan;
- Strategic plan;
- Comprehensive plan;
- Different program;
- Effective plan;
- Guideline of the plan;
- Consideration of the environment;
- Determination of alternatives;
- The possibility of counterattack;
- Strengths and weaknesses,
- Opportunities and threats; and,
- Achievement of objectives.
Strategic management can be used to determine the mission, vision, values, goals, objectives, roles and responsibilities, timeliness, etc. It is the management of an organization’s resources in order to achieve its goals and objectives.