E-business is the use of internet technology to work and empower business processes e-commerce, and enterprise collaboration within a company and with its customer, suppliers and other stakeholders. E-commerce is trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. It draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
Difference between e-business and e-commerce are given below –
- E-business is the use of internet technologies to empower business processes, e-commerce and enterprise communication and collaboration within a company and its various stockholders.
- The scope of e-business is wider than that of e-commerce.
- E-business empowers business process, c-commerce, enterprise communication and collaboration.
- E-business uses internet for empowering business process, e-commerce enterprise communication, and collaboration.
- E-commerce is the buying and selling, marketing and servicing and delivering and payment of products, services, and information over the internet, intranets, extranet and other networks between an enterprise and its customer, suppliers, and business partners.
- The scope of e-commerce is limited than that of e-business.
- E-commerce is a part of e-business.
- E-commerce uses internet for buying, selling, marketing, servicing and delivering and payment of product, services, and information.