Accounting is the recording, classifying summarizing of economic events in a logical manner for the purpose of providing financial information for decision making. Auditing is a systematic examination of books and records of a business or other organization, in order to the assertion or verifies and to report upon the facts regarding its financial operations and the results thereof.
- Function: To provide certain types of quantitative information so that management can use to make a decision.
- Quantification: In this profession, the person should be expert in Accounting.
- Starting point: Function of Accounting arises before auditing.
- Responsibility: Accounts responsibility to the management.
- Legal Status: Accountants are internal person or employee.
- Report: If need not to make a report after it.
- Function: Its function is to determine whether recorded information properly reselects the economic events that occurred during the amounting period.
- Quantification: The person must have passed CA Course.
- Starting point: Function of Auditing arises after Accounting.
- Responsibility: auditors are responsible to the shareholders.
- Legal Status: auditors may be internal or external.
- Report: It needs to make a report after it.