Agenda is the schedule of a meeting and tells the sequence of events during the meeting to let the guests prepare in advance. The main difference is the Agenda is the” what is to be done in the meeting” which is required “before” started meeting.& the minutes is “after” completion of the meeting.
- Agenda means the topics to be discussed in a meeting.
- It is prepared before holding the meeting.
- It is read out at the beginning of a meeting.
- It does not require to be approved by the members concern.
- Generally it is included in the notice book.
- It includes on the points to be discussed.
- It is served by the higher or proper authority of the organization.
- It is signed by the secretary or convener of the meeting with date.
- Minutes are a brief but complete statement of motion and resolutions of a meeting.
- It is prepared at the time of meeting or afterthe meeting.
- It is read out in the next meeting.
- It is must be approved by the participating members of the meeting.
- It is written in the resolution book.
- It includes complete motion and resolutions of the meeting.
- It is passed by the members of the meeting.
- It is duly signed by the chairperson of the meeting.