Differences between Plant Cell and Animal Cell :
- Most plant cells are bounded by a non-living cell wall made of cellulose.
- Different types of plastids are present.
- Usually, one or more vacuoles are present.
- Normally no centrosome is present in the plant cell.
- Golgi bodies are rarely seen in the plant cell under the microscope.
- In plant cell reserve food is mainly starch.
- No cell wall is present in animal cell.lt is surrounded only by the plasma membrane.
- Plastids are not available here.
- Except for some lower group of animals most of the animal cell does not have any vacuole.
- Animal cell always bears centrosome.
- Golgi bodies are frequently seen here under the microscope.
- In animal cell reserve food is mainly glycogen.